This is featured on Phil Ade’s upcoming project The Letterman hosted byDon Cannon and sponsored by Okayplayer, DJBooth.net, Sneaker Pimpsand Commonwealth.
Monthly Archives: June 2010
Rawse’s album has some big time features. I’m anticipating tracks 3,4,5, 10 & 11. Nevermind 1-11.
1. I’m Not A Star
2. Free Mason feat. Jay-Z
3. Tears Of Joy feat. Cee-Lo
4. Maybach Music III feat. T.I., Jadakiss & Erykah Badu
5. Live Fast, Die Young feat. Kanye West
6. Super High feat. Ne-Yo
7. No. 1 feat. Trey Songz & Diddy
8. MC Hammer feat. Gucci Mane
9. B.M.F. (Blowin’ Money Fast) feat. Styles P
10. Aston Martin Music feat. Drake & Chrisette Michele
11. All The Money In The World feat. Raphael Saadiq
Big K.R.I.T. has the presence of a MC that has been doing it for a long time….this track has that classic South feel.
Download: Big K.R.I.T. – Now Or Neva
This is my shit!
The Roundhouse, described as a basketball-inspired lifestyle shoe, features a mid-cut, multiple textures, and a midfoot strap across the laces. This Summer, the Roundhouse will be hitting retailers in several colorways, including the three we have pictured here. You’ve already seen the Black/White pair in our first preview. In addition, we’ll see Grey/Black/Blue/Neon and Black/Grey/Orange pairs. Sole Collector will bring you another update when official information becomes available. The Roundhouse should be available at retailers in the coming weeks.